Hello SMOMs… so sorry I have been away from this blog for so long. I have missed it, and am glad life is now providing me with the opportunity to get back in the SMOM groove!!
Here’s the short version of what I’ve been up to…
- Left my full-time employer and have opened a business of my own
- Have been developing materials and ordering product for my new Biz
- We’re moving into a home with my Mom so she can live life with a little more ease
- Following my very own North Star to the land of hope and happiness🙂
Here is the result of some of that…
- The format of my website, Plain Jane Ink has completely changed;
- I have heeded the call of Personal Coaching and completed programs for the Life Coaching designation;
- Have created a new Facebook page for Plain Jane Ink;
- And am still trying to champion our environmental impact by taking on the distribution of a great laundry product called SmartKlean
- I have a jewelry designer working on a special bracelet for SMOMS. Something we can wear in those tricky and sticky situations to remind us that we are not alone, and that we are an important and integral part of our Step Families. I’ll post a pic as soon as I have the prototype.
Just click on all the highlighted links to see what it’s all about.
I am also very happy to announce that the core of my coaching will revolve around personal development, and of course, Step Moms! Do let me know if I can be of any assistance to you, a friend or family member.
And now that I am back in the saddle again, you can expect to see regular posts on this site.
So glad to be back with you all again! Hope your summers were all wonderful and that Back to School sees you able to get in some much-needed ME time!!
Be well and Be Happy,